Some days you run this race and other days you jog. Today I feel like I am jogging. Burnt out, needing to figure out a lot of things that seem to be hindering my relationships.
Last week at women's bible study we talked about the dangers of being judgemental. I know that I have struggled, and continue to struggle with this. I jump to conclusions, don't think things through and run on emotions. Not really working for me, but that is probably because I've been trying to run on my own.
It's a wild ride, and I'm sure not equipped to do it on my own, nor should I because I simply can't.
Sometimes I wish I had the energy that my daughter does, running and playing without a care in the world, but today I feel more like my 4 month old who can hardly keep his eyes open and is exhausted 75% of the day, except at night of course ;)
Nothing profound today, just honest.
No comments:
Post a Comment