The beginning of the week I was feeling the pressure of finances, the stress of balancing a budget and not putting in any income always leaves me with a sense of guilt. This week, God has shown me that when we are in His will, He provides.
Every stress this week has been eased with insurance reimbursement I had forgotten about, a surprise blessing and a paycheque that wasn't "supposed" to come, but God's hand is upon us.
At the end of the week as I reflect on His goodness and grace, it reminds me to sit and pause to reflect more often. To see the good in situations instead of the needs. His grace is enough, more than enough.
I am humbled by knowing that there are people struggling in this world to provide food and shelter to their children, praying for their survival in unrest, hiding to meet and worship together and yet, God is still concerned for me. My needs are important to Him, even when there are so many far more in need than me.
Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight."
No comments:
Post a Comment